Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Little Bit About Us...

So for my 2nd post I thought I would tell a little bit about us. I won't go too far back b/c that's a lot of years (30 to be exact, we are getting old!!)

Jason and I met in college at Auburn University, during his senior year and what my dad refers to as my "victory lap" aka my 2nd senior year. :) Ironically, we had a bunch of mutual friends all throughout college, but didn't meet until the fall of 2002 through some of my sorority sisters. We started dating and 3 1/2 years later got engaged right before Jason left for New Haven, CT to begin grad school at Yale University Medical School in the Physician Associate program. A year later we were married on August 25, 2007 and 2 days after that I moved up to CT with him while he finished school.

In December 2008, Jason graduated and we moved back to Atlanta with our first "kid", our cat Hamden, and in with my parents while we saved up to buy a house. In June 2009 we bought our first house and a few months later adopted our 2nd "baby", a sweet kitten we named Bella.

That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment