Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy First Gameday Weekend!!

So this weekend was the first Auburn football game of the season, War Damn Eagle!! Needless to say, Jason was VERY happy on Saturday, as was I! We had a fabulous night watching the game, eating and drinking over at our friend Tommy's parents house with Tommy, Kate, Amanda and Jason along with some of Kate and Tommy's friends. Thanks for having us yall!! But I was definitly most excited to spend some time with my favorite Roomie, Amanda. I always look forward to our visits, especially since they are few and far between with her and Jason living up in Chicago. But I am looking forward to being a part of their wedding in a couple months!

Luckily, this next week will be my last week only working 2 days a week. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE only working part-time, but it can definitly get kinda boring just sitting around the house some days. But now that the weather has been cooling off I have enjoyed taking some daily walks around the neighborhood. We live in the BEST neighborhood and we have a ton of walking trails and sidewalks so I definitly enjoy my daily walks!

Anyhoodle, that's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment